Yes, Fien has a triangle shaped sanding tool. You should be able to pick it up at Home Depot or Lowes

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Georgia Rivera <> wrote:
Are there any special tools that help with details in corners?  For instance working on a counter top and having to hone the corners.  With the makita, it gets the majority of the space but then we do the corners by hand.  I thought at some point someone mentioned a tool for getting those details.

Powered by
Visit list archives, subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences
Start a new conversation (thread)

Frederick M. Hueston PhD
My New Radio Show
Become a Stone and Tile Inspector..sign up for our next class in October 2009 (only one class per year is offered)