From: Stone and Tile PROS <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:27:32 -0500
To: Restoration and Maintenance<firstname.lastname@example.org>
ReplyTo: "Restoration and Maintenance" <email@example.com>
Subject: RE: [sccpartners] Private Label Cleaners
We have been working so hard on finalizing the high quality line of products exclusively for Partners to sell to their customers (Stonecare PRO Signature) and launching a comprehensive program for the exclusive benefit of Partners. The products in the line are developed, tested, and refined by our own network of Pros.
- You buy the products at wholesale and sell to your customers at full retail. They are excellent products, and the program will be extremely beneficial to you in many ways. This is a very strategized system created exclusively for Partners...
I will be sending out a detailed info sheet on all this tomorrow....
- As an authorized Partner, you are listed as a Stonecare Central Partner on Stonecare Central.com and Stonecarecentralpro.com
- Your websites includes a page that is optimized for these products -- it will make money for you.
- On Stonecare Central, when customers ask for help, they are referred to stonecarecentral partners.
- We have designed a very nice product and care guide with the products for you to have personalized and leave for your customers. (Please take a moment to look at the product brochure and care guide Doug sent you the link for earlier.)
- The line of consumer products will reflect very well on you. Plus as we do many things to market these products, the corresponding benefit to you will be great.
- As we roll out the retail kiosks, you will be the pros customers are referred to.
- Partners are the only ones that are authorized to resell the product line.
- There is a place on the label for you to place your own label.... (To reorder...)
This is the next best thing to having your own proprietary label without the costs and hassles associated with it plus having the advantage of marketing support.
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:21 PM, <MarbleRenu@aol.com>
I usually have gone to my local print shop and have labels that say
"to reorder" call Classic Marble Restoration @ xxx-xxx-xxxx with my
mailing address. 1000 labels on a roll are pretty cheap.
Tim Lesnar -
Classic Marble Restoration Co. 763.784.2483 - office / 612.250.0041 -
Stone and Tile PROS, Inc.
"A professional resource and support organization for quality stone and tile craftsmen and their customers."
Powered by http://DiscussThis.com
Visit list archives, subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences
Start a new conversation (thread)