I am looking at a terrazzo polishing job that requires patching some shallow indentations and also filling in holes in the floor that run all the way through.  A few of these are in the middle of the floor, but most are along the edge where the original terrazzo floor broke away.  My two questions are: 1. What is the procedure for repairing the holes that run straight through the floor (is this something I can do my self? how do I create a base under the hole so that I can fill the hole? etc), and 2. If I want to match the texture/color of the terrazzo, is there a product out there that simulates the original terrazzo (I have heard of someone who can make up a patch formulation if a sample is sent but that is all I have to go on). 

IMG_2615.jpg IMG_2614.jpg

From the desk of
Baird Standish
Managing Partner
Facility Specialists, LLC
1616 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: 215-732-7505
Fax: 215-546-9160