yes you will need to use what is called  a consolidant. Check with Prosoco...they have several

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:06 PM, stuart rosen <> wrote:

Have a Client with exposed old brick ceilings and walls that are dusting.
Any suggestions for a product that will help.

Powered by
Visit list archives, subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences
Start a new conversation (thread)

Frederick M. Hueston PhD

Recommended stone care products

Many of my articles can be found at
Listen to my radio show
office             321 514 6845      
See my specialty products at