in that situation we have used a spinning lazer that are now only about a hundred or so dollars,shoot a line on the wall at 24", then tape from the wall and let the plastic just hang,being carefull to get underneith the plastic with the vac head, this we do when i know there is bad lippage or deep scraches where a lot of grinding and water are required.  good luck    "Big Blessings" Scott Wilson  Wilson Stoneworks Inc.
In a message dated 3/17/2009 2:39:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:
Hey guys, I have been using the tape that I think most of us have been using. It is the one that has the blue tape on bottom and goes up 24",48" etc.and clings to the wall.#m makes one Trimaco also makes it. What is the best way, when you are using alot of water and the tape gets to wet? Do you just use a cling plastic without tape?
Thanks in advance.  

Have A Great Day 
Tony DiBartolo

Powered by
Visit list archives, subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences
Start a new conversation (thread)