In most countries you are going to need a work visa, then if you are going to ship equipment in you will need to get approval prior to shipping it, find a shipping agent and you are going to pay some taxes on the work. It will vary by country. Can be as high as 50 %


Suggest you check with the country government before accepting the job.



John E Freitag


John E Freitag


The Stone & Tile School

Office 407-567-7680

Cell 407-615-0134






From: [] On Behalf Of Pat Staples
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 6:42 PM
Subject: Working out of the country


Good evening partners,

Has anybody had the opportunity to do any work in the Caribbean. If so what is involved. Do you have to pay taxes to the island in which you are working? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a resort that wants me to go down and restore a 5000 square foot limestone floor in a villa thy own



Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

Visit list archives, subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription 
Start a new conversation (thread):