Filling pores Mike Marsoun 23 Dec 2011 21:16 EST

Anyone know of a product that can be applied to sandstone, cheap travertine, etc., that will fill the pores/crevices and then can be buffed off the surface with a grit brush or a diamond pad (twister type). Thinking maybe Bellinzoni, Tenax, Akemi,  might have something, wax based?
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra